Digital PhD Defence - Namhee Matheson
PhD Candidate Namhee Matheson, Department of Finance, will defend her thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae degree at BI Norwegian Business School
Title of the thesis:
“Theory and evidence on the effect of disagreement on asset prices”
Title of trial lecture:
“Asset Pricing Puzzles: Theory Meets Data”
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Assistant Professor Patrick Konermann, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Associate Professor Anisha Ghosh, McGill University
- Second Opponent: Associate Professor Christian Heyerdahl-Larsen, Indiana University
- Associate Professor Costas Xiouros, BI Norwegian Business School
- Professor Fernando Zapatero, Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California (Co-supervisor)
- Time:Monday, March 1, 2021 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location:Digital via Zoom
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 629 3130 1602
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-way communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to email@example.com by March 1st.