Digital PhD Defence - Even Comfort Hvinden
PhD Candidate Even Comfort Hvinden, Department of Economics, will defend his thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae degree at BI Norwegian Business School.
Title of the thesis:
“Crude Games: Essays on strategic competition in oil markets”
Title of trial lecture:
“Oil and conflicts: How can oil fuel conflicts and how can the risk of conflicts affect oil development?”
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Assistant Professor Alessia Russo, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Soren Anderson, Michigan State University
- Second Opponent: Professor Bård Harstad, University of Oslo
- Professor Ragnar Torvik, BI Norwegian Business School
- Associate Professor Jørgen Juel Andersen, BI Norwegian Business School (Co-supervisor)
- Time:Tuesday, 02 March 2021 14:30 - 17:00
- Location:Digital via Zoom
- Contact:PhD Administration (email@example.com)
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 699 9270 0185
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-way communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 2.