Inspire to Impact 2021
Changing the game in business for a more sustainable future - what’s next?
The aim of this third consecutive conference is to raise awareness on how everyone can contribute to turning climate risks into action and how to accelerate the green transition, by displaying current game changers and addressing the path ahead for solutions, strategies and mindsets for our only future.
Business is essential to reaching the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and we aim to take a closer look at the financial aspect of sustainability and the overall solutions in order to reach NetZero emission.
The title of this year’s conference is “What´s Next”, and consists of three interconnected blocks:
- Innovation and renewable energy solutions
- Consumer market for technology and automobility
- Sustainable finance
As everyone can contribute to accelerate green transition, we bring students, BI Alumni and business leaders together for inspiration and insights on how to conduct sustainable business today and in the future. Last year’s event had more than 500 participants and we see a growing interest for this topic, making it even more and more relevant.
We are proud to announce that this conference is a certified green conference.
- Time:Tuesday, 09 March 2021 10:00 - 12:30
- Place:Digital stream, link will be sent out before the event
- Price:Free of charge
- Contact:Per Erik Johannessen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Inspire to Impact is a collaboration between BI Student Organisation (BISO), DNV, UN Global Compact Norway and BI Norwegian Business School with speakers from a variety of Norwegian companies.
This day is a part of the three-day conference “Inspire”, one of the largest student events in Norway, driven by students for students at BI Norwegian Business School.
As the pandemic currently restricts larger gatherings, this year’s event will be streamed live from BI.
Introduction and welcome
Sustainable business. From risks to opportunities by new solutions
- Energy transition- faster, smarter, better
- Technology available. Need for new solutions
- Sustainable Opportunities and new solutions
- How technology will improve sustainability in our industries
- Audi - shaping the future of mobility
- Sustainable finance
- Corporate responsibility/sustainability
- Money talks - Partnership is the new leadership
End of seminar
- Remi Eriksen, Group President and CEO, DNV
- Kristian Holm, Head of Wind Turbine Technology, Equinor
- Torstein Sole-Gärtner, SVP Head of Offshore Marine Centre, Siemens Energy
- Elisabeth Nissen Eide, Compliance and Sustainability Manager, Atea
- Elin Rosnes Sinervo, Director, Audi Norway
- Thina Saltvedt , Chief Analyst, Nordea Sustainable Finance Norway
- Jan Erik Saugestad, CEO Storebrand Asset Management
- Kim N. Gabrielli, CEO, UN Global Compact Norway
- Sven Mollekleiv, Senior Vice President, Special advisor, DNV
- Inge Jan Henjesand, President BI
- Caroline Dale Ditlev-Simonsen, Professor, BI
- Jon Lereim, Associate Dean Energy Management, BI