Digital PhD Defence - Ilka Ohlmer
PhD Candidate Ilka Ohlmer, Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, will defend her thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae Degree at BI Norwegian Business School.
Title of the thesis:
The Social Side of Employee Pay.
Exploring social–psychological outcomes and the explanatory mechanisms of employee pay standing from the social-effects perspective on pay.”
Title of trial lecture: Beyond Pay Dispersion and Communication: Next Steps in Reward Management Research
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Bård Kuvaas, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Peter Alan Bamberger, Tel Aviv University
- Second Opponent: Professor Paul Boselie, Utrecht University
- Main supervisor: Professor Anders Dysvik, BI
- Time:Friday, October 15, 2021 10:15 AM - 1:00 PM
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Trial lecture: 10:15-11:00
Final Defence: 12:15 -
Meeting ID: 645 7803 4844
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-ways communication channel. The trial lecture and public defence are open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an e-mail to email@example.com by 15 October.