Digital PhD Defence
PhD Candidate Ilka Ohlmer, Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, will defend her thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae Degree at BI Norwegian Business School.
Title of the thesis:
The Social Side of Employee Pay.
Exploring social–psychological outcomes and the explanatory mechanisms of employee pay standing from the social-effects perspective on pay.”
Title of trial lecture on given topic.
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Bård Kuvaas, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Peter Alan Bamberger, Tel Aviv University
- Second Opponent: Professor Paul Boselie, Utrecht University
- Main supervisor: Professor Anders Dysvik, BI
- Time:Friday, 15 October 2021 10:15 - 13:00
- Contact:PhD Administration (email@example.com)
Trial lecture: 10:15-11:00
Final Defence: 12:15 -
Meeting ID: 645 7803 4844
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-ways communication channel. The trial lecture and public defence are open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 October.