Digital PhD Defence
PhD Candidate Emanuela Stagno, Department of Marketing, will defend her thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae Degree at BI Norwegian Business School.
Title of the thesis:
“Some Consequences of Vulnerability in Consumers’ Life”
Title of trial lecture:
“Marketing to less affluent and poor consumers: challenges, opportunities and welfare considerations”
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Associate Professor Peter Jarnebrant, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Ana Valenzuela, Baruch College Zicklin School of Business
- Second Opponent: Professor Irene Scopelitti, Cass Business School, City University of London
- Main supervisor: Professor Luk Warlop, BI
- Co-advisor: Associate Professor Klemens Knöferle, BI
- Time:Thursday, 16 September 2021 15:00 - 18:00
- Place:Online, Zoom
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Meeting ID: 629 9509 8505
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-ways communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an e-mail to email@example.com by 16 September.