The Norwegian psychometrics gathering
The Norwegian psychometrics gathering is a yearly workshop for methodological and applied researchers within the field of psychometrics.
Steffen Grønneberg and Ulf Henning Olsson invite to «The Norwegian Psychometrics Gathering» 14th of December 2022 at BI. This is a collaborative project between department of Leadership and Organizational Behavior, department of Economics and CEMO (Centre for Educational Measurement) at University of Oslo.
- 12.00 – 13.00: Lunch
- 13.00-14.00: Applications of Psychometrics:
- Albert Satorra (UPF/BI) - "Consequences of measurement error and how to deal with it"
- Dominique Kost (OsloMet) - "Measuring psychological job control: one or two-dimensional construct?"
- Malte Runge (OsloMet)- “Modeling Motive Activation in Implicit Motive Tests: A Psychometric Analysis Using Dynamic Thurstonian Item Response Theory”
- 14.15-15.15: Estimation Methods:
- David Kreiberg (BI) - "A Faster Procedure for Estimating SEMs Applying Minimum Distance Estimators With a Fixed Weight Matrix"
- Njål Foldnes (UIS) - "How robust is ordinal SEM?"
- Björn Andersson (UiO, CEMO) - "Fast estimation of longitudinal generalized linear latent variable models for ordinal, count, and continuous data"
- 15.30–16.30: Psychometric Theory:
- Jonas Moss (BI) - "On Cronbach's Alpha"
- Letty Koopman (UiO, CEMO) - "Nonparametric item response theory for multilevel test data"
- Kseniia Marcq (UiO, CEMO) "Gender differences in item nonresponse in the PISA 2018 student questionnaire"
A social event is planned for the evening.
- Time:Wednesday, December 14, 2022 12:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location:BI campus Oslo, A2-075
- Contact:Ulf Henning Olsson (firstname.lastname@example.org)