This course is part of the curriculum for approval as Norwegian state certified accountant. The programme meets the requirements of the certified accountant regulation of 16 desember 2022 (education requirements for state certified accountants).
The program includes the following main topics:
- Statutory regulation of certified accountants
- Regulation of accepted accountancy practice
- Risk management
- Regulation regarding reporting of money laundering
- Regulation on bookkeeping
- Ethical behaviour for certified accountants
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.