Accountant practice and ethics
This course is part of the curriculum for approval as Norwegian certified accountant. The programme meets the requirements of the certified accountant regulation of 8 February 1999 no. 196 (education requirements for certified accountants).
The program includes the following main topics:
- Statutory regulation of certified accountants
- Regulation of accepted accountancy practice
- Risk management
- Regulation regarding reporting of money laundering
- Tools used to fulfill the requirements
- Certified accountant's position in relation to client
- Etichal behaviour for certified accountants
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.