Applied Finance is available for all MSc in Business students, except finance majors. Note that this course does not qualify as a prerequisite for advanced specialization courses in finance.
- Optimal investment decision rules
- Valuing Bonds
- Valuing Stocks
- Optimal portfolio choice and the CAPM
- Behavioural finance
- Capital budgeting and valuation
- Capital structure in a perfect market
- Capital structure in imperfect markets
- Payout policy
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.