Business Models for Green Energy Transition
This course is part of the Executive Master of Management in Energy in cooperation with BI Norwegian Business School and IFP School.
Following decades of deregulation, digitalization and a strong policy for de-carbonization, energy is undergoing rapid technological and economic change. As a consequence, energy industry has moved into new competitive terrain, and now exists in a dualistic limbo, between the conventional and the emerging new models. The course highlights the sources of these changes, and explores what they mean for energy markets and innovative business reconfiguration.
- The Basic Elements of Energy Industry,
- Commercial Challenges and Regulatory Approaches
- Innovation and Transformation Versus Static Efficiency
- Learning Curves and Niche Markets
- Business Models and Value Creation
- Policies and Business Strategies for Low Carbon Transition
- Digital Challenges and Opportunities
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.