The main objective of this course is to provide students with the tools to carry out a business valuation using residual income valuation techniques. The course combines accounting principles and investment principles to answer the question: How do I account for value so that I can challenge stock prices with some confidence?
- Introduction to valuation and investment
- Accounting quality analysis
- Valuation using multiples
- Residual income valuation models
- Analysis of risk and return
- Forecasting analysis
- Writing an equity reserach report
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.