Criminal Law and Financial Crime
The aim of the course is to give students an understanding of the legal regulation of financial crime with a main emphasis on Norwegian rules of law. The course will give students an insight into legal issues of importance for the business community.
- Penal code and criminal procedure
- Punishment imposed on persons and companies
- Corruption and misuse of funds
- Stock exchange and securities violations
- Bankruptcy crime
- Evasion of taxes and charges
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.