Dynamic Marketing Models
This course is designed to enable students to design, estimate and communicate results of time series models in marketing. Special attention is devoted to dynamic systems of equations such as Vector Autoregressive and Vector error Correction models.
- Addressing marketing problems with dynamic system models
- Specifying and estimating dynamic system models
- What-if and forecasting analysis in dynamic systems
- Interpreting results in dynamic system models
- Communicating and publishing papers on dynamic marketing problems
- A detailed schedule with specific course topics will be distributed during the first meeting.
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.