Innovative price and product development strategies
The aim of this course is to make the student able to manage product development and price setting projects. This course is designed to provide an understanding of elements that affect products in the market place so as to develop strategies for successful pricing and product management. The goal of the course is to make students integrate knowledge of consumer behavior, products and pricing into developing a viable product and pricing strategy.
- Introduction to product development
- Opportunity identification, creativity, consumer insights
- Market analyzis for NPD
- Concept testing and sales forcasting
- Management of product development
- Introduction to price and price setting
- Market insights for pricing
- Price segmentation
- Portfolio pricing
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.