The course gives the students an introduction to international economics. Among the topics are gains from and problems with international trade and economic globalization. The course gives an overview of main theories of international trade and international investments. The course also covers trade policy.
- Trade with goods and services
- International trade theory
- Imperfect competition and economies of scale
- Income effects related to trade
- International factor movements
- Trade policy
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.