International Perspectives on Innovation
This course is cancelled autumn 2017.
The objective of the course is to show how different perceptions on innovation has evolved as a result of theoretical, academic, technological, industrial, economic and political development, and how the international development has effected Norway.
- The American challenge
- National champions
- Silicon Valley, The smart phone industry
- Small is beautiful and the Japanese lessons
- European integration the Single European act
- Globalisation and innovation
- The Norwegian SI and clusters
- The Norwegian SI in oil
- The Nordic model
- The Indian and/or Chinese Challenge.
- Has innovation slowed down?
- Summing up
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.