The course will give the students a theoretical overview of the field of entrepreneurship and the role of the entrepreneur in the society. The course will go more in-depth on developing business ideas, with focus on Design Thinking.
Throughout the course, the students will develop their own entrepreneurial mindset through experimental learning and reflection.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- Who is the entrepreneur?
- The entrepreneurial process
- Entrepreneurial resources and networking
- The entrepreneurial context
- Entrepreneurial methodology
- Sustainability in new ventures
- Design Thinking
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.