Law in Creative Industries
The course covers the most important legal aspects regarding creative industries, with a main focus on copyright and contract law.
- Overview of intellectual property law
- General contract law
- Introduction to company law
- IPR and competition law
- Law in social media
- Law and cultural innovation
- Security interest in intellectual property rights
- Intellectual property rights in cultural life, especially of the industries;
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.