This course is an introduction to marketing management principles. The course addresses how companies organize, communicate and deliver their market offerings, and how companies continuously revise and adjust their market offerings due to the changing dynamics of customer needs and market competition.
Marketing management is about developing and securing revenues and gross profit, and therefore also a strategic subject addressed by senior management. Marketing management is a fundamental part of any modern business education and therefore also a basic course in all BI's bachelor programs.
- Market orientation and market plan
- Developing and managing a customer portfolio
- Developing and managing a product portfolio
- Developing and managing brands
- Segmentation and positioning
- Analysis of the market, competition and marketing
- Financial consequences
- Market planning process
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.