Product and Price Strategy
The aim of this course is to make students able to take an active role in developing new products and setting a price on these. The course is designed to provide an understanding of elements that affect the success of products in the market place and to make students able to develop strategies for successful pricing and product management. The goal of the course is to integrate knowledge of consumer behavior, products and pricing into developing viable product and pricing strategies.
- Intro to product development and NPD Processes
- Opportunity Identification and Creativity
- Customer Insights and Market Analysis for NPD
- Concept Evaluation and Testing
- Project Evaluation and Testing
- Intro to pricing
- Price Setting
- Consumer Insights for Pricing
- Price segmentation
- Pricing of Interrelated Products
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.