Project Management 3
Bachelor Program in Project Management consists of three courses, where each course builds on the previous one. It is taken as a prerequisite that the students follow the progression through the program (Project Management 1 before Project Management 2, and Project Management 1 and 2 before Project Management 3). After completion of all three courses the program will be accepted as a 30 credits Bachelor Program. The course takes a modern and leadershiporiented approch to project execution, includes both stage gate and agile project methocology, and reflects on the impact og digitalization on comtemporary project execution.
In addition to the regional colleges, BI Nettstudier will offer this program..
The courses of the program:
- BIK 6600 Project Management 1 (PL 1): 7,5 credits
- BIK 6601 Project Management 2 (PL 2): 7,5 credits
- BIK 6510 Project Management 3 (PL 3): 15 credits
- Management of projects
- Project control and value creation
- Uncertainties in project
- Use of IT tools in project work
- Project proposals, selection of project short list, cash flow, profitability, cost of capital, risk analysis
- Work on project thesis
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.