Real Estate Brokerage II covers a few particular subject areas within the estate agency business. It is based on Real Estate Brokerage I with an in-depth study of the subject areas farm- and forest properties. Quality assurance of real estate services is also covered in this course.
- Agriculture and forestry:
- Similarities/differences with/from housing transactions
- Importance of concession/allodium for the sale
- Designing a property description/prospectus
- Contract and accompanying documents
- Compulsory sale
- Quality assessment of the estate agent service and ICT regulation - requirements for estate agencies
- Cultural monument
- Tax law
- Tax law regulations and the rules of the Directorate of Taxes on valuation and taxation of real estate.
- The rules of the Income Tax Act on income taxation of real estate during ownership (direct tax assessment and indirect tax assessment)
- The income tax rules on taxation of gains and tax allowances for losses incurred in connection with the sale of real estate.
- Property tax
- Property value taxation
- Tax rates used for the various forms of taxation
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.