Recruiting, selecting, and training the right individual for the right job is not an easy task. Applied psychological research shows that we often make predictable mistakes that lead to poor organizational effectiveness. This course aims to give you an overview of the most important factors involved in a more systematic approach to organizational decision-making. It includes both theoretical and practical aims and will provide you with tools you can apply in your own practice and up-to-date research results.
- Challenges and solutions in recruitment selection and training.
- The job analysis and workshop
- Recruitment strategy
- Methods in selection work and workshop
- Measuring and classifying individual differences
- Personnel decision making and scoring
- Legal and ethical issues in recruitment and selection
- Training and development in organizations
This is an excerpt from the complete course description for the course. If you are an active student at BI, you can find the complete course descriptions with information on eg. learning goals, learning process, curriculum and exam at portal.bi.no. We reserve the right to make changes to this description.