Below you will find information about COVID-19 from BI Student Organisation.
BI Student Organization (BISO) encourages all students to follow advice from the Public Health Institute (Folkehelseinstituttet: FHI) to avoid infection.
We ask that all students who are infected or quarantined register here.
General information about the corona virus (COVID-19)
You can always find up-to-date information about the corona virus on the website of the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (FHI). This includes information on the following topics:
- Facts about the virus
- How to prevent infection
- What to do if you think you are infected
- Quarantine information and isolation
What measures does BI Student Organization take?
We stay updated and are following the Norwegian Institute of Public Health's (NIPH) infection control advice, in addition to working closely with BI to ensure a study period as safe as possible. Read more about BI's policy regarding the coronavirus here.
Many students want to travel to their home, and we would recommend everyone to follow the advice of the authorities. We strongly urge you to reconsider social gatherings in the future.
What do we do if students have been in contact with infected persons?
- If a student experiences a cough, fever or shortness of breath, we ask them to isolate themselves and contact the doctor (GP, fastlege) or emergency telephone 116117.
- Quarantine yourself, keep in touch with others at a minimum, especially important at home.
- Have good coughing habits, not in the hand but in the elbow.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often.
How do students find information about teaching and exams?
See information about teaching and exams on BI's website, the portal and itslearning. We encourage all students to check these platforms regularly.
Students can contact BI Norwegian Business School by email if you have any questions or if you need someone to talk to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are contacted by the press, refer to press contacts at BI:
Students can contact BISO by e-mail: email@example.com
Contact persons at BISO:
- Marius Clem, President: +47 988 22 630
- Tanweer Akram, HR Manager: +47 479 13 191