Third Annual Scandinavian Accounting Research Conference and Doctoral Consortium
April 25-26, 2019
Thu 25 APR
Fri 26 APR
BI Norwegian Business School is hosting the Third Annual Scandinavian Accounting Research Conference in Oslo, Norway. A Doctoral Consortium precedes the Conference. The organizer is the Department of Accounting, Auditing and Business Analytics. The conference is sponsored by the Finance Market Fund.
At the conference, six leading accounting scholars will present their working papers. There will be comments from discussants and from the audience on each paper.
Professor Bjørn Jørgensen (London School of Economics): “Research Inspiration, Innovation, and Implementation”
Paper Presenters and Discussants
- Christian Hoffman (LMU) - Hans Frimor (Odense)
- Alastair Lawrence (LBS) - Morten Jensen (CBS)
- Henrik Nilsson (SSE) - Aasmund Eilifsen (NHH)
- Kim Ittonen (Hanken) - Henry Jarva (Aalto)
- David Oesch (Zurich) - Marleen Willekens (KU Leuven/BI)
- Ole-Kristian Hope (Rotman/BI) - Tzu-Ting Chiu (NHH)
- Time:Thursday, 25 April 2019 08:30 - Friday, 26 April 2019 15:30
- Location:BI, Campus Oslo
- Enrolment deadline:Participation is by invitation only.
- Contact:John Christian Langli (firstname.lastname@example.org)