Public lecture and defence: Per-Magnus Thompson
PhD Candidate Per-Magnus Thompson, Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation on: “All you need is love? Investigating leadership from leaders’ attachment experiences in close relationships” for the degree of Ph.D in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
10:00-11:00: “A Growth Mindset Model of Leader Behavior”
12:00-: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Cathrine Filstad, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Birgìt Schyns, Neoma Business School, Campus Reims, France
- Second Opponent: Associate Professor Don Vandewalle, Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University, Dallas
Professor Lars Glasø, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate's main supervisor, and Professor Stig Berge Matthiesen, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate's co-supervisor.
- Time:Tuesday, 15 January 2019 10:00 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium B2 - 040
- Contact:Ann-Christin Johnsgård (firstname.lastname@example.org)