The Fourth Annual Scandinavian Accounting Conference
BI Norwegian Business School is hosting the fourth annual Scandinavian Accounting Research Conference in Oslo, Norway.
BI Norwegian Business School is hosting the fourth annual Scandinavian Accounting Research Conference in Oslo, Norway. A Doctoral Consortium precedes the Conference. The organizer is the Department of Accounting, Auditing and Business Analytics.
At the conference, six leading accounting scholars will present their working papers. There will be comments from discussants and from the audience on each paper.
Keynote Speaker: Professor Maria Correia (London School of Economics)
- Morten Jensen (CBS)
- Vlad Porumb (Groningen)
- Herve Stolowy (HEC Paris)
- Stefan Anchev (BI)
- Ulrike Thurheimer (Maastricht/UNSW)
- Ole-Kristian Hope (Rotman/BI)
- Ulf Bruggemann (HU Berlin)
- Bjørn Jørgensen
- Ying Gan (Erasmus)
- Sonia Konstantinidi (CASS)
- Ruidi Shang (Tilburg)
- Garen Markarian (WHU)
- Time:Thursday, 23 April 2020 08:30 - Friday, 24 April 2020 15:30
- Place:BI, Campus Oslo
- Enrolment deadline:Participation is by invitation only.
- Contact:John Christian Langli (email@example.com)