Webinar on Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
A degree suitable for those aspiring to launch their own company, join a growth phase scale-up or lead innovation efforts in an established company.
BI offers a specialised degree within Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Join our webinar to get to know this programme and your options.
You will learn more about:
- Study plans and programme content presented by Associate Professor Sheryl Winston Smith
- First-hand experience shared by current students
- How you can customise your degree with electives, BI internship, double degree and exchange
- Admission criteria
The presentation will be around 30 minutes and you will be able to ask questions in the chat and after the presentation.
This webinar will be held Thursday 27th February at 17:00 CET.
Use this opportunity to get to know what a degree from BI within the field of entrepreneurship and innovation can offer you! Sign up using the button below.
We will send you more information and a link to the webinar when we have received your registration.
Looking forward to meeting you online!
- Internet connection
- Web browser
- Flash player 13 or higher. Use this link to check your Flash Player
- Time:Thursday, 27 February 2020 17:00 - 18:00
- Contact:Info (firstname.lastname@example.org)