Webinar on Master of Science in Applied Economics
Are you interested in taking a specialised degree within Economics? Get to know the Master of Science in Applied Economics programme offered by BI. Join our webinar!
The Master of Science in Applied Economics programme has a highly quantitative focus where you will develop strong analytical skills and learn basic programming that can be used in different areas within economics. Case studies and the latest technics within data science have a central role in the programme.
In our webinar you will learn more about:
- Study plan and programme content presented by faculty
- First- hand experience shared by a previous master’s student
- How you can customise your degree with electives, BI internship and exchange
- Admission criteria
The presentation will be around 30 minutes and you will be able to ask question in the chat during and after the presentation.
This webinar will be held on Tuesday 28th January at 14:00 CET.
Use this opportunity to get to know what a degree in Applied Economics from BI can offer you. Sign up with the link below.
We will send you more information and a link to the webinar when we have received your registration.
Looking forward to meeting you online!
- Internet connection
- Web browser
- Flash player 13 or higher. Use this link to check your Flash Player
- Time:Tuesday, 28 January 2020 14:00 - 15:00
- Contact:Info (firstname.lastname@example.org)