Centre for Corporate Responsibility
BI Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) promotes sustainable development. It engages in research, teaching and active cooperation with other academic institutions, the business community, governmental bodies and NGOs.
The Centre has been actively engaged in arranging seminars and workshops for industry, society at large and for furthering the academic discourse on corporate responsibility. Wherever we can have useful synergies, we have partnered with other institutions both within BI and outside.
To receive e-mail notification about future seminars at BI Centre for Corporate Responsibility, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 18–19.10.2019: International Conference of Business and Management in Emerging Markets – ICBMEM
- 29.03.2019: How to manage and integrate CSR and Sustainability in a company (Fudan, Shanghai)
- 01.02.2019: Lederens Verktøykasse: Hvordan lede og integrere samfunnsansvar og bærekraft I en bedrift? (BI Trondheim)
- 12-13.10.2018: 7th International Conference on Social Responsibility – Ethics and Sustainable Business
- 24.05.2018: TEDx How to approach corporate social responsibility in a sustainable manner – step by step
- 16.05.2018: Breakfast seminar in partnership with Business for Peace: The Competitive Advantage of Collaboration
- 09.11.2017: Frokostmøte om lønnsomt samfunnsansvar i praksis
- 06.11.2017: Developing Sustainable Business in Africa: Specific Focus on Tanzania
- 31.10.2016: Business & Human Rights, Guest lecture by Professor Karin Buhmann, CBS.
- 10.03.2016: The Competitive Advantage of Collaboration - Guest Lecture by Professor David Sloan Wilson from Binghamton University.
- 23.02.2016: Open research seminar: "How to account for tax compliance"
- 04.02.2016: Profitable Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) - Good Examples.
- 05.10.2015: The Darwin Economy - Guest Lecture with Robert Frank
- 29.04.2015: Re-imagining a Fair Society and a Fair Business
- 17.03.2015: Hva har Gro Harlem Brundtland lært om ledelse? (Fordrer påmelding - Only in Norwegian)
- 02.03.2015: Miniseminar om Impact Investment, i samarbeid med UD, Norad og The Inter-American Development Bank
- 20.10.2014: Seminar: Microwave radiation
- 10-11.08.2014: TBLI CONFERENCE - Nordic 2014
- 27.01.2014: "Energiewende" - German experience and Nordic implications (in collaberation with Center for Energy and Environment and Kraftbøresen Nord Pool Spot)
- 28.01.2014: ESG/TBL Investments: Where Do We Stand Today?