Centre for Green Growth
The Center for Green Growth works on climate issues in a holisitic, multidisiplinary and long term perspective. The focus is on what can be done to reduce climate gas emissions at the global, national, corporate and individual level.
Contribute towards the reduction of global greenhouse gas emissions on a 5 – 15 year horizon.
Equal climate footprint for all humans in the long run.
Per Espen StoknesDepartment of Law and Governance Department of Law
- Phone: +4791595161
- E-mail: email@example.com
BI Norwegian Business School
Switchboard: +47 46 41 00 00
Green Growth Innovation
The government commits to making Norway the number one country for green investments. What does it mean to translate that ambition into innovation policy?
- Develop suggestions for good climate strategy -- at the global, national, corporate and individual level
- Forecast the cost and effect of these strategies
- Identify and highlight barriers to attitude change and implementation
- Communicate the results to implementors and the public
- Maintain knowledge about the costs and consequences of most important climate actions, both past and future.
- Understand the future environment - both physical and social -- in which climate strategies will have to be implemented.
- Provide surveys of the impact of past climate policy.
- Cross disciplinary - breadth prioritized over depth.
- Microeconomic analysis, behavioral economics, life cycle analysis, input output analysis, system dynamics, foresight and scenario techniques.
- Proposed climate strategies (for different actors, suited to their objectives)
- Suggested implementation strategies (in light of implementation barriers)
- Identification of industrial opportunities
- Scenarios for the economic, regulatory and climatic environment in which future climate strategies will have to be implemented
- Summaries and analyses of past developements of climate policy