Get a head start on your master programme and brush up on your skills with these preparatory courses offered at Campus Oslo!
Kick-start your academic year with BI’s preparatory courses.
Five preparatory courses will be offered in early August for new Master of Science students starting in the autumn. These courses are included in the tuition fees.
- FORK 1002 Preparatory Course in Statistics
- FORK 1003 Preparatory Course in Mathematics, Economics, and Econometrics
- FORK 1005 Preparatory Course in Mathematics for Statistics and Data Analytics
- FORK 1007 Innføring i mikroøkonomisk analyse for rettsøkonomi
- FORK 1008 Forkurs i grunnleggende bokføring og finansregnskap
We emphasise the importance of considering these preparatory courses. If you do not have this knowledge in your background, please register for the corresponding course(s). It will give you valuable support throughout your master programme.
More information is available on the student portal. If you are a new student already admitted to begin classes at BI in the autumn, you can log in for full details at the top of this page on the right-hand side.