Get a head start on your master programme and brush up on your skills!
Kick-start your academic year with BI’s preparatory courses.
Five preparatory courses will be offered from 30 July for the Master of Science students starting in Autumn 2018. These courses are included in the tuition fees.
- FORK 1002 Preparatory Course in Statistics
- FORK 1003 Preparatory Course for MSc in Business
- FORK 1004 Academic Skills Sessions
- FORK 1005 Preparatory Course in Mathematics for Statistics and Data Analytics
- FORK 1006 Preparatory Course in Accounting
We stress the importance of considering these preparatory courses. If you do not have this knowledge in your background, please register for the corresponding course(s). It will give you valuable support throughout your master programme.
More information is available on the student portal. If you are a new student already admitted to begin classes at BI in the autumn, you can log in for full details at the top of this page on the right-hand side.