Get a head start on your master programme and brush up on your skills with these preparatory courses offered at Campus Oslo!
Kick-start your academic year with BI’s preparatory courses.
Preparatory courses will be offered from early August for new Master of Science students starting in the autumn. These courses are included in the tuition fees.
More information is available on the student portal. If you are a new student already admitted to begin classes at BI in the autumn, you can log in for full details at the top of this page on the right-hand side. Here you will find the courses recommended for your study programme.
- Excel Essentials
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Law and Business - Grunnleggende bokføring og finansregnskap
- Law and Business - Innføring i mikroøkonomisk analyse for rettsøkonomi
- Mathematics, Economics, and Econometrics
- Mathematics for Statistics and Data Analytics
We emphasise the importance of considering these preparatory courses. If you do not have this knowledge in your background, please register for the corresponding course(s). It will give you valuable support throughout your master programme.