BI International Case Competition 2020
BI International Case Competition 2020 invites prestigious schools from all over the world to compete in solving a real business case, provided by one of our strategic partners.
We take great pride in the fact that we have participants from all over the world. BI International Case Competition 2020 is, just like BI, all about diversity. Eleven different nationalities from four different continents will be gathered in Oslo. We believe this provides a unique experience for all participants.
It is a great honour to announce the selected schools whom will compete at BI International Case Competition 2020:
- Smith’s School of Business, Queen's University
- The University of Hong Kong
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Chulalongkorn University
- University of New South Wales
- Corvinus University of Budapest
- Victoria University of Wellington
- FEP, Universidade do Porto
- University of Warwick
- Mays Business School at Texas A&M University
- Rotterdam Business School, Rotterdam University
- BI Norwegian Business School