BI International Case Competition 2019
BI International Case Competition 2019 invites prestigious schools from all over the world to compete in solving a real business case, provided by one of our strategic partners.
We take great pride in the fact that we have participants from all over the world. BI International Case Competition 2019 is, just like BI, all about diversity. Ten different nationalities from four different continents will be gathered in Oslo. We believe this provides a unique experience for all participants.
It is a great honour to announce the selected schools whom will compete at BI International Case Competition 2019:
- HEC Montréal
- IE Business School
- McGill University - Desautels Faculty of Management
- National University of Singapore
- Queen's University
- Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Team Universities of New Zealand
- The University of Hong Kong
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- University of St.Gallen
- UNSW Sydney
- BI Norwegian Business School