31st NOFOMA CONFERENCE
«Supply Chains and Sustainable Development of Societies»
The Nordic Logistics Research Network (NOFOMA) is a network of researchers within the field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Originated within the Nordic countries, the conference has developed into a unique meeting place for Logistics and Supply Chain Management researchers from all over the world.
In addition to the main NOFOMA conference, there are also the NORDLOG doctoral symposium and the Educator´s Day.
The NORDLOG doctoral symposium on June 12 is an inspirational full day for PhD students to share experiences and learn from senior researchers. We place strong emphasis on facilitating for networking with future colleagues.
The Educator’s Day is a meeting place for lecturers within logistics and SCM.
Selected papers from the NOFOMA 2019 Conference will be invited for a special issue of the International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management
Best Paper Award
The best doctoral paper and the best paper involving a senior researcher will be awarded with the DB Schenker best paper award. The DB Schenker best paper award honours papers that have a high academic value as well as practical relevance.
- 21.January 2019: submission of abstracts
- 28.january 2019: acceptance of abstracts
- 11.March 2019: submission of full papers
- 15.April 2019: reviewers’ comments out
- 13.May 2019: submission of revised full papers, Work-in-progress
- 14.May 2019: early bird registration
- 27.May 2019: latest registration
- NOFOMA 2019, early bird EURO 450 (registration before 14. May at latest)
- NOFOMA 2019, regular EURO 595 (registration after 13. May)
- NOFOMA 2019, students EURO 295
- NORDLOG doctoral day EURO 95
- Educator´s Day EURO 95
*VAT (25%) is not included in the prices above!