Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum Economics (CAMP)
CAMP is established to bring together economists working on applied macroeconomic issues, with special emphasis on Energy economics.
The centre's objectives are to advance research and post-graduate training in relevant fields.The Centre will conduct original and objective research to improve the understanding of macroeconomic issues of resource rich economies, and to act as a forum for discussion of policy issues between academia, government and the private sector.
- Working Paper 5/2017: Asset returns, news topics, and media effects
- CAMP og CME seminar 2017 (på norsk)
"Sentralbanklovutvalgets rapport: Seminar og diskusjon"
Handelshøyskolen BI, 22. August 2017.
- CAMP has developed a daily business cycle index for the Norwegian economy called the Financial News Index (FNI). The index is designed to track Norwegian GDP growth and will be published in cooperation with Retriever on a monthly basis. See press release (in Norwegian).
- Working Paper 4/2017: Components of Uncertainty
- Norwegian Resource Council have awarded CAMP gift-strengthening support (gaveforsterkning) in 2017
- Working Paper 3/2017: Should Developing Countries Establish Petroleum Funds?
- Working Paper 2/2017: Supply Flexibility in the Shale Patch: Evidence from North Dakota
- LSE Business Review: "The Dutch disease reexamined: Resource boom can benefit the wider economy"
Hilde Christiane BjørnlandDepartment of Economics
- Phone: +4746410767
- E-mail: email@example.com
Kristin S. Grigson
Administration - Department of Economics
BI Norwegian Business School
Kristine Erstad Vegard
CAMP has received funding from Statoil, the Research Council of Norway and the Finance Market Fund. These are non-exclusive relationships, and CAMP welcomes support from other sources. Our research is independent of positions taken by any funders.