Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum Economics (CAMP)
CAMP is established to bring together economists working on applied macroeconomic issues, with special emphasis on energy economics.
CAMP's objectives are to advance research and postgraduate training in relevant fields. The centre will conduct original and objective research to improve the understanding of macroeconomic issues of resource rich economies, and act as a forum for discussion of policy issues between academia, government and the private sector.
- Working Paper 6/2018: Business cycle narratives
- Working Paper 5/2018: Forecasting Cryptocurrencies Financial Time Series
- Working Paper 4/2018: Dutch Disease Dynamics Reconsidered
- Working Paper 3/2018: Predicting the Volatility of Cryptocurrency Time–Series
- Working Paper 2/2018: Comparing the Forecasting Performances of Linear Models for Electricity Prices with High RES Penetration
- Working Paper 1/2018: Markov Switching Panel with Network Interaction Effects
- CAMP has developed a daily business cycle index for the Norwegian economy called the Financial News Index (FNI). The index is designed to track Norwegian GDP growth and will be published in cooperation with Retriever on a monthly basis. See press release (in Norwegian).
Hilde Christiane BjørnlandDepartment of Economics
- Phone: +4746410767
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristin S. Grigson
Administration - Department of Economics
BI Norwegian Business School
Kristine Erstad Vegard
CAMP has received funding from Statoil, the Research Council of Norway and the Finance Market Fund. These are non-exclusive relationships, and CAMP welcomes support from other sources. Our research is independent of positions taken by any funders.