Centre for Applied Macroeconomics and Commodity Prices (CAMP)
CAMP is established to bring together economists working on applied macroeconomic issues, with special emphasis on energy economics.
WELCOME TO CAMP
CAMP's objectives are to advance research and postgraduate training in relevant fields. The centre will conduct original and objective research to improve the understanding of macroeconomic issues of resource rich economies, and act as a forum for discussion of policy issues between academia, government and the private sector.
Latest blog posts
- Multivariate Bayesian Predictive Synthesis in Macroeconomic Forecasting
- FNI Update January - A Weaker Business Cycle?
- FNI Update December – An economic slowdown?
- Growth with Age-Dependent Preferences
- Mind the gap! Stylized dynamic facts and structural models
- International Transmission of Macroeconomic Uncertainty in Small Open Economies: An Empirical Approach
- Working Paper 01/2019: Multivariate Bayesian Predictive Synthesis in Macroeconomic Forecasting
- Working Paper 14/2018: Growth with Age-Dependent Preferences
- Working Paper 13/2018: Mind the gap! Stylized dynamic facts and structural models
- Working Paper 12/2018: International Transmission of Macroeconomic Uncertainty in Small Open Economies: An Empirical Approach
- Working Paper 11/2018: On the China factor in international oil markets: A regime switching approach
- Working Paper 10/2018: A composite likelihood approach for dynamic structural models
- Working Paper 9/2018:State Space Models with Endogenous Regime Switching
- Working Paper 8/2018:The Shale Oil Boom and the U.S. Economy: Spillovers and Time-Varying Effects
- Working Paper 7/2018: The Impact of U.S. Supply Shocks on the Global Oil Price
- Working Paper 6/2018: Business cycle narratives
- CAMP has developed a daily business cycle index for the Norwegian economy called the Financial News Index (FNI). The index is designed to track Norwegian GDP growth and will be published in cooperation with Retriever on a monthly basis. See press release (in Norwegian).
Hilde Christiane BjørnlandResearch and Academic Resources Staff Department of Economics
- Phone: +4746410767
- E-mail: email@example.com
Kristin S. Grigson
Administration - Department of Economics
BI Norwegian Business School
CAMP has received funding from Equinor, the Research Council of Norway and the Finance Market Fund. These are non-exclusive relationships, and CAMP welcomes support from other sources. Our research is independent of positions taken by any funders.