Centre for Applied Macroeconomics and Commodity Prices (CAMP)
CAMP is established to bring together economists working on applied macroeconomic issues, with special emphasis on energy economics.
WELCOME TO CAMP
CAMP's objectives are to advance research and postgraduate training in relevant fields. The centre will conduct original and objective research to improve the understanding of macroeconomic issues of resource rich economies, and act as a forum for discussion of policy issues between academia, government and the private sector.
- Conference on “Energy and climate: macroeconomic implications” August 13-14, 2020, BI Norwegian Business School. Call for paper will come soon.
- Read the newsletter for the second half of 2019 here.
- CAMP is looking for new PhD candidates. Apply here.
- Working Paper 11/2019:Forecasting Energy Commodity Prices: A Large Global Dataset Sparse Approach
- Working Paper 10/2019: OPEC’s crude game: The supply curve in a dynamic, strategic environment
Latest blog posts
- FNI Update December – Entering 2020 around Trend
- Forecasting Energy Commodity Prices: A Large Global Dataset Sparse Approach
- FNI Update November – The Index is Stabilizing
- OPEC’s crude game: The supply curve in a dynamic, strategic environment
- Is Monetary Policy Always Effective? Incomplete Interest Rate Pass-through in a DSGE Model
Kristin S. Grigson
Administration - Department of Economics
BI Norwegian Business School
CAMP has received funding from Equinor, the Research Council of Norway and the Finance Market Fund. These are non-exclusive relationships, and CAMP welcomes support from other sources. Our research is independent of positions taken by any funders.