Centre for Applied Macroeconomics and Commodity Prices (CAMP)
CAMP is established to bring together economists working on applied macroeconomic issues, with special emphasis on energy economics.
WELCOME TO CAMP
CAMP's objectives are to advance research and postgraduate training in relevant fields. The centre will conduct original and objective research to improve the understanding of macroeconomic issues of resource rich economies, and act as a forum for discussion of policy issues between academia, government and the private sector.
- CAMP is organizing a mini workshop on Media and Textual Data at BI Norwegian Business School, 15 October 2019.
- CAMP is organizing a mini PhD course: “Oil Markets and the Macro Economy” with Associate Professor Christiane Baumeister at BI Norwegian Business School, 20-23 August 2019
- CAMP has published its first semiannual newsletter. The newsletter provides information about research and activities in the CAMP network.
- Working Paper 05/2019: On the use of machine learning for causal inference in climate economics
- Working Paper 04/2019: Changing supply elasticities and regional housing booms
- Read the annual report for 2018
Latest blog posts
Kristin S. Grigson
Administration - Department of Economics
BI Norwegian Business School
CAMP has received funding from Equinor, the Research Council of Norway and the Finance Market Fund. These are non-exclusive relationships, and CAMP welcomes support from other sources. Our research is independent of positions taken by any funders.